We provide everything under one roof from Study Permit to Permanent Residence visa for our students who choose Canada as their final destination.

Work & Study in Canada

Study Links offers a variety of internship, work and study options in the schools, colleges and Universities. Our office handles all types of work and study permit applications in all categories. In addition, we have extensive experience and a proven track record for assisting international students to secure a LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) formally known as LMO (Labour Market Opinion) confirmation, which convert the Student Status to temporary foreign worker status as eligible to work for the employer in Canada. We have helped many students to accomplish their employment and Immigration goals.

Work & Study – ESL/French/Hospitality Programs

These English courses are in a business setting and provide work experience in Canada relevant to their academic studies or profession. These programs consist of 50% language studies and 50% paid or unpaid internships.

Program Benefits
  • Paid, Unpaid Work
  • Job Placement Office and help with work permit applications
  • Job Ready Curriculum
  • Opportunity for on campus employment

Study Links offers a 12, 24, 32 or 48 week study and work program. This program consists of 6, 12, 16 or 24 weeks Practical ESL or French or Business English or Hospitality Programs followed by a 16 or 24 week paid or unpaid hospitality internship.

Important facts about work & study for international students

No work permit required: Full-time post-secondary students at Public Institutions can work on campus or off campus up to 20 hours/week with no work permit during academic sessions and full time during the summer.

Spouse Open Work Permit: Full-time post-secondary students at Public Institutions or private schools which confer degrees, can qualify for open work permit for their spouse or common-law.

Work permit for co-op students: This applies when intended employment is an essential part of the academic program.

Post-Graduation Work Permit: After graduating from a recognized program, students can apply for a work permit valid for up to 3 years.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): After graduating from a recognized institution, post-secondary students may qualify to apply under this category.

Study Links Advisors can point you in the right direction on the road to academic success in Canada that will last a lifetime. For more information on Study and Work programs or to apply or your free initial assessment, please contact us